Saturday, January 5, 2013

Post Apocalyptic World

Something I would not ever want to experience is living in a post apocalyptic world. I almost certain it wouldn't be as cool as they make it look on TV. I suppose it would be somewhat similar to living in prehistoric caveman times. No clean water, no toilets, no technology, no showers, bad haircuts, the sky might be a funny color, and strange animals/creatures start manifesting somehow. I'd most definitely find a way to get a weapon of some kind because I imagine I'd need it! People are gonna be trying to rob and pillage each other just to survive. In this world paper currency probably wouldn't mean a thing and the valuable currency to have would be gold or dinars or something.

Here are some pictures I did for a Post Apocalyptic themed photoshoot, it was cold as I don't know what out there but it was alot of fun. I'm posing as some type of hooded warrior guy. If this were a TV show I wonder what the name of it would be.





















No comments:

Post a Comment